Sunday, December 6, 2009

In The Woods, Where We Creep.








{To be honest, it's been a good long while since THE SELBY has had anything, or any place, I've been that taken with. Impressed is the wrong word. The first ten or so spaces were so great, and then, for me, not so much. Anyway, that was until I checked today, and saw THIS RECENT UPDATE, at DAN MARTENSEN and Shannon Click's Upstate converted barn/wild house. If I remember rightly, he had a great spread featuring his photography, and the same house/girlfriend an issue back in HOBO MAGAZINE too}

5 comments:

sex dwarf said...

share the wealth

Unknown said...

I loved this post too! Todd Selby's photos are always good, but sometimes they can leave me cold. This one made me fall in love with the subjects...

Walter said...

Hell of a spread that man has.

P.M said...

Yeah, I meant KILLER

caleb said...

On the money. This one made me fall in LOVE. If this is in any way/shape/form attainable, you bet I'm gonna get mine.