Friday, May 14, 2010

Winning.


{I suppose I've not talked too much about this on here, and that's mostly because I tend to wait until things are actually out there before talking much about them, but the boys over at INVENTORY MAGAZINE just launched a new version of their website, and amongst all the new features, improved design, and all around general level of awesome, they've expanded their contributors list and given the game away. I'll talk a little more about it once the NEW ISSUE is out proper, but suffice to say: I'm thrilled to have been asked to work with the guys that do this, and so far am more than chuffed with the results. Thanks again for the opportunity gentlemen! Anyway, more on that later- good things to come- for now: GO TAKE A LOOK AROUND}

3 comments:

TGF said...

Glad to have you involved mate. Thanks for the post.

S.Lemon said...

Funny, I just noticed this today while poking around the Inventory site. Congrats and I have to admit I was a bit envious. Can't wait to check out the new issue!

P.M said...

S: Cheers man. Yeah I'm really stoked to have been given the chance to work with such a great team of people. The new issue should start arriving in shops any day, or you can just order from the site. I believe they arrived from the printers this week.

TGF: You're welcome, as always.