Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TPJ


Troublesome Houses, from


Things have been starting to pop up on the internet (HERE & HERE & HERE), so I suppose I should join the club. I'm sure a more extensive post will follow when the issue is out, and I have a copy in my hands, but suffice to say I'm really excited and honored to have been able to contribute to the beginnings of this magazine.

Isa and Carol have worked exceptionally hard over the last year or so to put out this first issue.

A magazine about plants.

What's not to love?

I wrote an article on the lack of gardening spaces available in New York City and the ways in which we all get around these limitations. Creative New York gardening. The simple life.

I shot the accompanying photographs too. For better or worse.


That's some good company.

Plus: Bless, Stephen Eichhorn, Lope Serrano, Antonio Luque, Amy Wu, Louis Cervero, Diego Bustamante, and many more.

It should be out any day now. I'll keep you posted on where you can find copies.

No comments: