... from walking around using crutches in New York, for the last couple of weeks:
1. People, for the most part, don't get out of your way.
2. Nor do they hold doors for you.
3. But they will push past you in a rush.
4. And they will stare at your foot as they pass you. Like they've never seen a bandaged up foot before.
5. People will not allow you to pass by them any easier than when you had two perfectly in service legs, and a bad attitude problem.
6. People are fucking assholes.
7. Especially women.
8. And old people.
I think I'll try to be a slightly better person when it comes to street etiquette when I'm done with all this hopping around.